Sunday, April 3, 2011

Who should I vote for?

Yet another grown-up thing to do... vote in the federal election. When people ask me my opinion about politics I usually say I'm not informed enough to respond appropriately. SO if I'm going to vote (which everyone should) I should know what's going on. I had no idea where to get started but my mum found this questionnaire on cbc.ca called the vote compass. You go through a few questions about defence, economy, environment, government programs, immigration and multiculturalism, law and order, moral values, parlimentary reform, Quebec, and taxes. It ends up being 30 questions, you find out which party you line up with the best, the worst, and everything in between. It's neat because you can see how each one of the parties would answer the same questions you did. Check it out @ http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canadavotes2011/votecompass/

No comments:

Post a Comment