Sunday, March 27, 2011

Apple Pudding (Birthday) Cake!

Well it was my birthday and I decided I wanted to make my own birthday cake. It's very similar to the first apple cake I made for my mum's bday but this one has grated (not chopped) apples ( i gave this task to my sister which she so grately appreciated hahaha). Needles to say it was delicious so nice and moist! I put some of the sauce on top of the cake right away, set it in the fridge for a bit, then I was able to write on it in icing (pink of course), and I saved most of the sauce to warm up when it was served to drizzle on each piece! Very good with ice cream :) YUM!

Ring Ching!

1 comment:

  1. having to grate the apples was worth it i guess, even though i almost lost the tip of a finger...the cake was very yummy!

    ReplyDelete