Sunday, March 13, 2011

Carrot (dream filled) Cupcakes!

So it's my lovely friend's (Steff) 23rd birthday and she's having a pot luck brunch. I decided cup cakes would be more fitting for a birthday than muffins right? haha, anyhooo at least there's carrots in them! wow let me tell you grating carrots is a mega workout, i may have pulled an arm muscle ;). For these cupcakes you put a dollop of cream cheese icing in the middle before you bake them, but there was a lot of it left over so i decided to put a layer on top of the cupcakes so it would be easier to write in icing on top. These are my most favorite things I have ever made EVER!

My Co-worker was also moving away and a group of us got together for some thai take-out and what better to go with thai food than carrot cupcakes ;) mmm so good they would go with anything!
Ring Ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment