Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Wonderful World of PUMPKIN (Loaf)!

One of my favourite new flavours is Pumpkin! Most of my pumpkin experience has either to do with craving them at Halloween or pumpkin pie (not the biggest fan). However over the holidays I found this pumpkin tea (made by Stash I believe) which is delish. I started warming up milk in the microwave and putting the tea bag in it for a few minutes...it's great for my early mornings when I'm not that hungry and in a rush (much more substantial that tea)...it's basically a chai tea latte! I think it pretty much has the same ingredients like nutmeg, cinnamon etc... Anyways I made some pumpkin loaf which I also found to be delish, so if you're not the biggest fan of pumpkin pie like me but do enjoy the chai flavours then you'll love it too! Now I didn't thoroughly go through the directions (something I should work on) and didn't realize that the recipe made multiple loafs and I only had one loaf pan... I didn't want to be baking all day long so I decided to also make muffins! It was quite nice to have so much because then I was able to bring muffins over to my family members' houses, who doesn't love free already made food!?

Ring Ching!




No comments:

Post a Comment