Sunday, January 30, 2011

(not so) Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies!? Especially home made, right out of the oven ones...irresistible... literally these ones lasted a day at my house! The recipe calls these delicious treats "giant cookies" (makes approx 12-15), I stretched the batter to make 17 normal sized ones (at least in my opinion)... not sure how "giant" they would really be if I made only a few less, but normal sized to me might be humongous to others ;)


Eating some of the cookie doe could also have had something do to with the cookies' not so giant size.


Next I should probably do a recipe that doesn't involve sweets, seeing as how lately these are the 3 kinds of meals prepared in my house...haha.


Here's my 16 1/2 finished cookies I made (my brother was too impatient for me to take pictures of the finished product, hence the 1/2 cookie).

Ring Ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment