Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Got A New Car!!!

Grown up thing #1 - Buy my own car!

So I used to drive my grandpa's old 92 Mazda MPV...it was doing its job, getting me from A to B, but since January my driving has tripled because im doing my practicum for school which I go to almost everyday, then home, then work, then home again, plus the trips I do to socialize (not as often as one would like). Needles to say the MPV wasn't so reliable so I decided to buy a new car. How does a "starving student" afford a new car!?! 0% financing for 7 years. At first I thought this was impossible...there must be some trick or hidden fine print, but NOPE! So I got one of the least expensive cars on the market (Kia Rio5) so I was expecting it to be a very basic car...BUT NO! There's heated seats, blue tooth, and not to mention a functioning sound system :) My favorite part is that it warms up instantly without fogging up my windows...I've had it for two weeks now, it's a dream...alright so here it is...

Car Shopping Made Easy: Buying or Leasing, New or Used: How to Get the Car You Want at the Price You Want to Pay (Money, America's Financial Advisor Series)

No comments:

Post a Comment